5 Ways to Use Microsoft Bookings to Streamline Your Business
Looking for a better way to manage meetings? Microsoft Bookings may have the answer.
As Microsoft continues to add to its suite of versatile apps within Office 365, Microsoft Bookings has recently emerged as a new service that can assist with online appointment scheduling. This new Office 365 app easily connects to your Office 365 subscription, allowing you and your team to share and manage calendars. In addition, your customers or clients can book appointments online either through your website or Facebook page.
How Microsoft Bookings can help you better organize your business
As a successful business owner or manager, you likely don’t have enough time in the day to get all the tasks done that are on your to-do list. One reason for this is because you may not be managing your time as efficiently as possible. With an Office 365 app like Microsoft Bookings, you can finally effectively manage all your team members’ time so everyone is on the same page as far as who needs to be where, and when.
The following are just a few of the ways that Microsoft Bookings allows organizations to better organize their employees’ schedules.
- Mobile friendly interface – Easily add your calendar to your website as well as your company’s Facebook page. The mobile-optimized web calendar offers a fluid user experience regardless of the device being used.
- Record of all contacts – The beauty of allowing your customers to schedule time using Microsoft Bookings is that you then have access to a growing contact list that you can use for all sorts of other marketing purposes.
- Centralized appointment management – Microsoft Bookings allows all your customer appointments to be visible through a centralized page. Easily access all of your team members’ availability and easily make changes as necessary.
- Robust cancellation and reminder options – One of the main benefits of having an online calendar is that your customers can modify their appointment times. The system can also be set up to automatically send out reminders so you minimize missed appointments.
- Mobile app for additional flexibility – If you’re constantly on the go, download the Bookings mobile app for either iOS or Android devices. This app gives you full access to all your customer, staff, and calendar information from your mobile device. Easily contact a customer about a future appointment or even reschedule right from your mobile phone or tablet.
Learn more about Microsoft Bookings and Office 365
If you’re looking for a way to organize your company’s busy and overwhelming schedule, look no further than Microsoft Bookings. At MessageOps, we’re proud Microsoft partners and can help you unearth the many features of Microsoft Bookings as well as all the top Office 365 apps that are so popular among organizations around the world.
To learn more about how Microsoft Bookings and Office 365 can better streamline your entire business, reach out to the experts at MessageOps at 877-788-1617 or use our online contact form.