Manage Contracts in Office 365 with VINE from MessageOps
How are you currently managing contracts of all types in your organization? Learn how VINE from MessageOps can make this process much easier.
If you’re like most companies, you have a hard time keeping track of contracts of all types. Whether it’s hardware maintenance contracts, warranties, lease agreements, preventative maintenance schedules, or any other type of contract, VINE from MessageOps offers a robust contract management platform that is built into Office 365.
Benefits of using a SharePoint contract asset management platform
VINE is a pre-built contract management platform that leverages the flexibility and power of SharePoint and Office 365. No longer do you have to keep track of your contracts in a disparate number of tools; instead you and your team can always be on the same page regarding the status of any and all contracts that must be managed across your organization.
Why choose VINE as your contract management platform?
There are a number of reasons why it makes sense to utilize a streamlined, cloud based contract management solution like VINE from MessageOps. A few of the top benefits of our platform include:
• Responsive interface – With VINE, regardless of whether your team is accessing your contract management platform from a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you’ll have a unified interface that is equally user friendly. This means that you’ll have full access to all of your contracts from any device, regardless of where you’re located.
• Maintain compliance – Many of our clients have strict regulatory requirements that they must meet and VINE provides an easy to use interface to track these often-changing commitments.
• Track internal and external contracts – Whether you’re working with contracts that you’re crafting for client delivery, or ones that are being delivered to your company, VINE keeps track of everything.
• Preventative maintenance – When it comes to complex equipment, preventative maintenance is key. With a robust SharePoint contract asset management platform like VINE you’ll more easily be able to stay on top of all your preventative maintenance tasks.
• Saves time – The goal of any contract management platform is to save you and your team time. With a proven solution in place you’ll not only save time, but also avoid missing key deadlines related to contracts and preventative maintenance.
• Cloud based – Because all of your data will be stored in the cloud, it will be accessible from anywhere, but even more importantly, it will be securely stored in the cloud, which should give you great peace of mind.
Ready to schedule a free demo of VINE from MessageOps?
If you’re current contract management solution isn’t giving you the kind of flexibility that you need, reach out to the MessageOps team to get a free demo of VINE today. We’re confident that once you see the versatility of our platform, you’ll be ready to implement it across your organization.