MessageOps Launches Office365Links.com, the One-Stop Shop for All Things Office 365
Browse our comprehensive education resource for Microsoft’s cloud-based platform
We’re constantly creating new resources at MessageOps, as well as scouring the net for tools that will unleash the true power of Office 365. After providing these items to our clients on a case-by-case basis, we thought it would be a good idea to compile them in an easy-to-use resource. Thus our new portal, Office365Links.com, was born. Here is just a taste of the great links that are available at our sister site.
Top Office 365 Resources:
- Sway for Office 365: Sway is a new web-based tool that allows users to create and share interactive presentations, reports, and stories.
- Office 365 eDiscovery: MessageOps offers Discovery Scout, a convenient alternative to Office 365’s In-Place Discovery feature. This tool allows those who are not well-versed in PowerShell to perform a variety of Office 365 Discovery functions, including multi-mailbox search.
- Office 365 Adoption: While Office 365 has significant potential in the enterprise world, companies often stumble when it comes to actual migration and adoption. MessageOps alleviates this pain point with our straightforward, effective Office 365 Adoption platform.
- Top 7 Office 365 Troubleshooting Tools: We’ve put together a resource that highlights the top tools we use when assisting our clients with their Office 365 issues.
The Best Microsoft Blogs:
- The Official Microsoft Blog: A great resource for keeping up on news related to all of Microsoft’s product offerings
- The Fire Hose: A “News of the Day”-style blog that Microsoft uses to highlight its latest stories
Office 365 MVP Blogs:
- Office 365 Evangelist: A detailed website that has been around since before the official launch of the platform.
- Office 365 Answers: Another blog offering a wealth of resources and how-to videos on Office 365.
- Steve Goodman’s Exchange & Office 365 Blog: A site full of Office 365 guides, tutorials, how-tos, and commentary from a Microsoft MVP and IT professional
- Microsoft TechNet: Microsoft’s TechNet is a developer-focused community where subscribers can download software and learn more about the company’s products and services
- O365 Nation: A community allowing users to ask specific Office 365 questions and get answers from legitimate experts.
- Office 365 Support Community: Microsoft’s official support community for Office 365 users
- Outlook OneDrive for Business: A clip that demonstrates the power of OneDrive for Business and how it tightly integrates with Outlook
- Office Garage Series: This web-based show created by Microsoft showcases the latest in tech innovations being rolled out by the company
Interested in learning more about Office 365?
If you’re interested in learning more about Office 365, browse on over to Office365Links.com and check out the wealth of educational resources for this wonderfully-diverse, cloud-based platform.
If you have specific questions and would like to reach out to MessageOps directly, feel free to contact our team at 877-788-1617 or through our online contact form.