Microsoft 365 July New Features
Last month at Inspire, Microsoft announced a bunch of new capabilities for Microsoft 365. These features that help enhance teamworking, including a free version of Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft also introduced a plethora of new features across Microsoft 365. These features that will help organizations such as yours, empower employees. Updates that help streamline management of common tasks and, improve data visualization.
Let’s Check out the Microsoft 365 new features for July
Microsoft Planner capabilities in SharePoint team sites—
Visio Visual for Microsoft Power BI—
Microsoft 365 usage analytics in Power BI—
Threaded comments in Microsoft Excel
They introduced threaded comments to Excel, improving collaboration on shared documents and providing a consistent experience across Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Threaded comments enable you to easily follow conversations taking place around content in a document and directly interact with coworkers using @mentions and nested replies. These improvements make it easier to work on spreadsheets with multiple collaborators and enhance readability and editing across devices.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator in the Microsoft 365 people card
Additional Noteworthy Updates
- Workplace Analytics solutions and MyAnalytics nudges allow teams to master their time and work smarter with data-driven collaboration tips.
- Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows became generally available July 12, 2018.
- Proposal Manager for financial services is a new solution that helps lending teams increase proposal win rates—now available to all Microsoft 365 E5 customers.
- Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins is now generally available to Office 365 commercial customers.
- Search and Tag in Advanced eDiscovery is now rolling out to help you find the most relevant and responsive data within a case and tag that content for further review.
- We announced new capabilities that allow anyone in your organization to create live and on-demand events in Microsoft 365.