Microsoft 365 Plans Comparison
If you are looking at Microsoft’s newer plans for Microsoft 365, this is a great comparison chart that outlines what’s included in each plan. Microsoft 365 brings together Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent, and secure solution to empower employees. Whether you are a small business or a large commercial organization, Microsoft 365 delivers a complete, intelligent solution that empowers everyone to be creative and work together securely.
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security to empower employees to be creative and work together, securely. Microsoft 365 Enterprise was made available in August 2017.
- Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small-to-medium sized businesses with up to 300 users and integrates Office 365 Business Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business, and simplify IT management. Microsoft 365 Business has been available since November 2017. The Microsoft 365 Business plan is $20 per user per month.
- Microsoft 365 Firstline is a new Microsoft 365 Enterprise plan that brings together value in Office 365 F1 (formally K1), Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security to help customers maximize the impact of their Firstline Workers.
- Microsoft 365 Education is designed to provide students, faculty and staff everything they need to create and work together securely in the classroom, including Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Here is a side-by-side comparison of the Microsoft 365 Plan SKUs that shows the features of each plan:
Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program
Microsoft is recommending customers join Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. Now, the Office 365 community can enjoy a full-service experience for their cloud environment working directly with a partner. The best part of the CSP licensing model is that there is no additional fees. The price you are currently paying for your Office 365 licensing remains the same, plus you receive free value adds from MessageOps.
MessageOps is the top Cloud Solution Provider with over 50,000 members as their single point of contact for thousands of Microsoft Office 365 users to handle their direct billing, provisioning, management, support, and delivering value-added services. You get the same Office 365 plans and uptime, but with full service, support and free value-added services.
What’s Included with CSP:
- MessageOps is your single point of contact for all of your Office 365 needs
- A dedicated CSP Success Manager as your personal “concierge”
- 24x7x365 U.S. based technical support
- Critical situation support and escalation to Microsoft
- CSP Boss platform to quickly and easily manage your Office 365 licensing
- Customized billing and invoicing
- World-class tips and tricks
- Free value-added tools and services only available with MessageOps
· Quarterly Security Assessment
· Quarterly Network Assessment
· Office 365 Adoption platform
· Office 365 Exchange Migrator
· Office 365 Password Synchronization
· Training videos and resources
Learn more by visiting: https://www.messageops.com/office-365-pricing/