Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Adoption Continues to Increase
Reports are coming in showing the increased popularity of Microsoft Office 365 Mobile Adoption.
Thanks to the harmon.ie report we are able to see how businesses are increasingly adopting Office 365 Mobile for all their mobile needs. Let’s go over some of the facts:
- The company’s cloud revenue (which included Azure and Dynamics CRM as well as Office 365) grew 128 percent in the most recent quarter.
- Mobile Office 365 usage is up by 6 percent, from 18 to 24 percent among mobile users. The numbers are based on usage and activity analysis among 75 countries, 800 companies and 1,500 business users.
- 81 percent of users prefer the app for the easy access to collaborate and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations offline.
- SharePoint increase in popularity by 7 percent.
- The freedom to use Microsoft document sharing and social application is the top reason why business owners prefer Office 365 Mobile.
- The top device used to access these tools are iPad, iPhone from Apple and Android Phones.
- Users prefer the mobile adoption because they are able to access the products across all platforms: iOS, Android and Blackberry
The team at MessageOps is ready to assist your business in the transition to go from desktop to mobile accessibility. We specialize in businesses of all sizes and ensure that your migration process is as flawless as possible. Contact us today to learn about the best options for your business.