Tech Tip: How to make Email and Calendar Visible in Office 365 Delve
Email and Calendar data is no longer available for users in Office 365 Delve. It turns out that this was done on purpose during a recent Microsoft update.
The update changed the Office Delve behavior so that it adhered to the user profile setting: “Show in the profile properties section of the user’s profile page”.
Here is the quick fix:
- Access O365 as an admin and access the SharePoint Admin site: (Admin Center > Admin Centers > SharePoint)
- Select User Profiles on the left
- Select Manage User Properties
- Find WorkEmail and select to Edit
- Check the box for “Show in the profile properties section of the user’s profile page”.
- Select OK to save the change
Now if you go back to one of the users that was failing, you will now see the email address and calendar information.
By: Rob Vogl, Sr. Operations Specialist
Champion Solutions Group / MessageOps