OneDrive for Business – Announcing Increased Storage and Packaging Update
New Announcements for OneDrive for Business Users
- Increased storage from 25GB to 1TB per year
- All Office 365 ProPlus customers will receive 1TB of OneDrive for Business storage per user as a part of their Office 265 ProPlus subscription
- We can help your organization migrate to OneDrive for Business through the Office FastTrack deployment program
Customer eligibility is effective immediately and the changes will start rolling out to customers over the next few months.
For customers only interested in file, sync and share in the cloud, the new OneDrive for Business with Office Online SKU is available for $5 per user per month. Two promotional offers have been launched for April-September 2014*.
- For all customers: $2.50 per user per month in all licensing agreements/programs.
- For Office with SA customers: $1.50 per user per month, agreement types included Open, Enterprise Agreement and MPSA/
*Promotional pricing will be in effect for the term of their agreement/contract. At the end of the agreement the pricing will revert back to the standard pricing for the SKU at that time.