SharePoint LMS with Gamification
Intelligently built. Intuitively designed. Immediately useful.
The CROWN SharePoint LMS with gamification is ready-built, packed with features, easily configurable, and will engage employees quickly. CROWN SharePoint LMS leverages your Office 365 / SharePoint online investment, so there is no need to acquire a net new platform. Also, CROWN LMS is tied into your Active Directory, so there is no need to remember passwords for different learning systems.
The benefits of CROWN
CROWN SharePoint Learning Management System (LMS) will enable you to:
- Leverage 21 Pre-built Office 365 learning missions with 200 assignments
- Design and push learning missions quickly – Get up and running in minutes
- Bring on new employees, customers and business partners faster with engaging learning games
- Increase adoption, engagement, and learning through Gamification
- Apply meaningful reward systems based on accomplishments
- Promote teamwork and collaboration using leaderboards, notifications, and newsfeeds
- Designed to meet the needs of any size business, centrally located or distributed
- Enable your users to start, resume, and complete training across devices from anywhere there is Internet connectivity
- Easily store, sync and share content
- Create seamless learning experiences quickly with rewards
- Make learnings as easy or challenging as you like to acquire mission badges
- Easily create and publish learning missions and assignments
Use cases for your SharePoint Learning Management System (LMS)
Boost employee engagement by giving your team a learning platform that they will actually enjoy using, tied to meaningful rewards with a bit of competition in the mix.
|Compliance & Regulatory Training|
Adhere to your compliance and regulatory training requirements by leveraging CROWNS LMS features.
|New Employee On Boarding|
Make sure your new employees don’t have “buyer’s remorse;” impress them with a coordinated, well thought out learning plan running on a gamification platform.
|Improve Sales Presentations and Closing Ratios|
Your sales rep is about to give a presentation to a new prospect and he wants to brush up on the new product positioning that he just learned on CROWN. He can access this positioning mission from anywhere on any of his devices. Since CROWN runs in Office 365 he simply signs into his Office 365 account, no need worry about remembering other websites or remembering other passwords, and simply brings up the positioning mission and replays it until he’s comfortable with the positioning.
Questions You Should Ask Yourself About Your Current Training Platform
- Am I still tracking learning via spreadsheets?
- Does my current platform engage my team?
- Am I making my coworkers sign onto yet another program to access a learning management system?
- Why am I not using Office 365, the company’s global communication and collaboration platform, to promote learning?
- Can my coworkers take learning courses on any device from any where in the world?
- If much of the company content is already in the Office 365 suite, why would I use another solution?
- If Office 365 is the company’s enterprise-wide communication and collaboration platform, then why don’t I leverage the investment that has already been made?
- Why should I pay for something that is outside the Office 365?
- Are your learning materials in silos?
- Does your company have a standard platform for learning?
- Would you benefit from a single hub for all Learning Missions?
CROWN LMS Online Video Tour
The CROWN Sharepoint Gamification and LMS system is ready-built, packed with features, easily configurable, and will engage employees quickly. CROWN leverages your Office 365/ SharePoint online investment, so there is no need to acquire a net new platform. Also, CROWN is tied into your Active Directory, so there is no need to remember passwords for different learning systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
For pricing, call 877-788-1617 or visit our Sequoia SharePoint Services page.
CROWN tips and tricks
1. To extrapolate video source files directly from YouTube, copy the share link and then use this handy tool to download the file: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm
2. Use PhotoShop, Paint or any other graphic design software to save your sized images at web resolution.. 72dpi.