SharePoint Employee Onboarding and Department Workflow
Intelligently built. Intuitively designed. Immediately useful.
The BRANCH SharePoint workflow platform is ready-built, packed with features, easily configurable, and will simplify the process of project and employee onboarding / offboarding. BRANCH leverages your Office 365 / SharePoint online investment, so there is no need to acquire a net new platform. Also, BRANCH is tied into your Active Directory, enabling you to leverage the single sign-on feature. Human Resources, Hiring Managers, IT, Security, and Project Managers will find BRANCH to be extremely easy to use and immediately useful.
The Benefits of BRANCH
BRANCH SharePoint Onboarding and Offboarding will enable you to:
- Establish a corporate workflow for projects and employees leveraging your SharePoint investment
- Create onboarding and offboarding tasks quickly – Get up and running in minutes
- Streamline communications without having to send emails back and forth
- Improve productivity across departments by having one, central platform that is device responsive (access BRANCH anywhere there is Internet)
- Easily administer and maintain workflows with an admin dashboard and help guide
- Completely configure your task fields ie. category, department, status, etc.
- Track and assign tasks based on job role and department
- Track the average task completion time within a department
- Mitigate legal threats by having a formalized offboarding process
- Improve security gaps associated with employee offboarding
- Gain honest feedback from employees on where to improve your organization’s retention
- Improve candidate management and HR processes
- Improve onboarding experiences that lead to increased retention and engagement
- Improve project management
- Prevent forgotten tasks, errors, and redundant work
- Customize the colors and branding of your BRANCH site
Use cases for your SharePoint Onboarding and Departmental Workflow platform
|Hiring Managers & Human Resources|
Hiring Managers & HR can have a more efficient process to speed up the onboarding and offboarding of employees through an automated workflow. Tasks can be defined including employee information change, new hire onboarding, employment verification, background checks, new employee payroll setup, new employee benefits setup, new employee training setup, and employee offboarding.
IT can leverage BRANCH to better manage any IT-related projects, along with IT requests pertaining to new hire onboarding and employee offboarding such as seat assignments and desktop setup/removal, software and licensing services, security-related services, and equipment services.
|Sales, Marketing, Management and Other Departments|
The possibilities are endless when it comes to using BRANCH. Any department that is looking for a better way to manage projects and improve communications, will find the BRANCH platform to be immediately useful. In business meetings, you can quickly provide project status updates and have one central location that stores files, tasks and notes.
Questions You Should Ask Yourself About Your Current Onboarding and Department Workflow Platform
- Am I relying on email to make departmental requests?
- Am I tracking requests and tasks on a spreadsheet?
- Does my current platform improve communication with other departments?
- Can my co-workers onboard and offboard employees and projects on any device from any where in the world?
- How much time could I save myself and my team if I had an entire workflow built out with departmental requests and process in place?
- If much of the company content is already in the Office 365 suite, why would I use another solution?
- If Office 365 is the company’s enterprise-wide communication and collaboration platform, then why don’t I leverage the investment that has already been made?
- Why should I pay for something that is outside the Office 365?
- Does your company have a standard platform for onboarding and offboarding of employees and projects?
- Would I benefit from a single hub for all new hire onboarding, employee offboarding, departmental workflow and project management?
BRANCH Video Tour
The BRANCH SharePoint employee onboarding and department workflow platform is ready-built, packed with features, easily configurable, and will boost productivity quickly. BRANCH leverages your Office 365 / SharePoint online investment, so there is no need to acquire a net new platform. Also, like our other SharePoint offerings, BRANCH is tied into your Active Directory, so there is no need to remember passwords for different employee onboarding / offboarding systems.