The Top 10 Blog Posts of 2016: Part 2
Check out the top 5 most popular blog posts from MessageOps in 2016
This is the second part of our countdown of the most popular MessageOps blog posts from 2016. The top 5 posts focus on a number of our informational resources, and the variety of new tools that have been introduced to Office 365 over the past year. Microsoft has been hard at work increasing the features available for Office 365 users, and the popularity of these blogs shows that users are paying attention.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the first blog in this series – then dive into the top 5!
The top 5 blog posts from MessageOps in 2016
5. The Most Popular Office 365 Apps in Use Today: A MessageOps Survey – If you’re curious about which Office 365 Apps are most popular among other organizations, be sure to check out our survey. According to our research, the most popular apps at the time were OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Office 365 Groups, and Yammer.
4. Introduction to Office Planner – Among the tools that Microsoft added to the Office 365 arsenal was Office 365 Planner, which allows organizations to better streamline how projects are managed.
3. Introducing Microsoft Teams for Office 365 – Microsoft has finally jumped into the group chat ecosphere with Microsoft Teams. This versatile communication platform tightly integrates with Office 365 and should be welcomed by distributed teams around the world.
2. New Outlook on the Web (OWA) Quick Start Guide and Office 365 Web Apps – We put together a number of downloadable, step-by-step PDF guides for Office 365 Web Apps including Microsoft Teams, Outlook on the Web (OWA), the Excel Web App, the OneNote Web App, the PowerPoint Web App, and the Word Web App.
1. The Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program + MessageOps = Wow – This blog lays out all of the value-added services, support, and tools that are included when you choose MessageOps as your Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider. When you partner us, you’re not just getting the myriad of Office 365 apps, but rather a relationship with a partner who ensures that your team is getting the most out of its investment.
Here’s to a great 2017!
We have a hunch that Microsoft will be as busy in 2017 as it was in 2016. Be sure to follow our blog closely to keep tabs on any new Office 365 developments, and browse our services page if you’re looking to learn more about the value-added services and tools we offer.