Uncovering the Risk and Health of your Active Directory Environment
By Tracy Wetherington
Microsoft Active Directory is one of the most utilized and under managed systems. It serves as the foundation for authentication and security in almost any environment, and over time can get unorganized, cluttered and have outdated objects without you even knowing about it.
Since AD is the tip of spear when talking about security and authentication, having an up to date, well-managed and efficient AD structure is more important today than it’s ever been. With the complexity of cloud adding to your security concerns, AD can be your first line of defense when adopting a cloud strategy for your enterprise applications (ie. Multi-factor Authentication, threat assessments, data breaches, data access, etc.). An Active Directory (AD) Assessment by Champion will uncover the risk and health of your AD environment on premises, in the cloud or hybrid.
An Assessment addresses these key AD challenges:
- Is Active Directory configured properly?
- Is Active Directory secure / are the right setting in place?
- Is it safe to deploy Active Directory in an Azure Virtual Machine?
- How can I enable single sign-on with my existing Windows Service Active Directory domains and my resources in Azure?
- Can I enable single sign-on with other cloud-based SaaS services?
- Do I need to deploy Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Is my Active Directory ready for the cloud?
For more information, call 877-788-1617 or email email@example.com.