Nearly 500 organizations were recently surveyed to identify the techniques and methodologies they employ to manage and secure multiple devices within their business. We will discuss the findings that surround the challenges of managing and securing the host of devices from which users access applications and share information.
Most organizations focus primarily on protecting themselves against external threats. It is these threats that receive the most publicity. However, there are also internal data security breaches that occur, such as employee error and threats to the network. It is critical that organizations develop strategies to protect themselves from both threats.
What you will learn:
- An analysis of the latest findings in mobile device security
- The challenges of securing multiple devices in the enterprise
- External vs. internal security threats to the network and your data
- What the recommended policies are regarding: passwords, sign in, lock out and inactivity, and password expiration and renewal
- How you compare to the marketplace
FREE MOBILE DEVICE SECURITY REPORT
All attendees will receive the new White Paper “Real-world Mobile Device Security Policies: A comprehensive survey of the mobile market”.