Please Join Champion / MessageOps and Microsoft as we uncover the top reasons enterprise companies are moving to Windows 10 and how to seamlessly complete a hands-free migration with little effort. In the meantime, learn more about our Windows 10 capabilities.
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Time: 11:00am - 1:30pm ET
Location: Microsoft Charlotte Campus
8050 Microsoft Way, Building 2, AP2/1022 Matterhorn Conference Room
Charlotte, NC 28273
What you will learn:
* The top drivers for companies migrating to Windows 10
* The difference between BIOS and UEFI, and why UEFI is needed for a secure Windows 10 environment
* How Secure Boot allows just authorized individuals to access even the basic OS functions
* Tools that will analyze your current application landscape to determine which apps will run in
the 64 bit Windows 10 OS, and which apps (ie. 32 bit) would need to be upgraded or deployed in a different manner
* How Windows 10 leverages new age hardware (ie. UEFI, Multi-Factor Authentication, Biometrics, etc.)
* How Windows 10 has significantly improved its boot time speed and enhanced its Start Menu, enabling employees to be more productive
*Lessons learned from the field on what makes a successful migration
All attendees will receive an Embrava Skype Light!