MessageOps Veeam Backup Service
Veeam Cloud Connect | Cloud Backup | Veeam DRaaS
Whether you are installing a primary backup solution or complementing an existing one with an additional target or repository, MessageOps’ Canopy backup solution powered by Veeam provides a remote, secure, cloud-based storage destination for existing server infrastructures.
The benefits of Canopy
CLOUD STORAGE, OFFSITE BACKUP AND BACKUP SOLUTION
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DrasS) is usually implemented in addition to, or separate from, an overall availability strategy, which adds a layer of complexity to backup management and makes it difficult for organizations to feel confident that they can recover if something goes horribly wrong.
Limited bandwith, exploding data volumes, and a lack of resources can make it difficult to get backups offsite and into a truly offsite backup respository. But that’s what makes Canopy so uniquel Powered by Veeam, Canopy makes it easy for organizations of all sizes to manage a hosted backup repository (called Canopy cloud repository)-without the added costs of managing an additonal datacenter site.
- SEAMLESS: Use your Canopy cloud repository like a local backup repository. Simply open your Veeam backup or backup copy job. There is no additonal download or licensing required.
- EFFICIENT: Get your backups offsite quickly and easily-without adding bandwidth. Canopy minimizes data transfer while maximizing restore points using forever-incremental backups, in-cloud synthetic fulls, built-in WAN Acceleration* and more.
- SECURE: Canopy’s even safer and more confidential than your own dedicated, offsite repository. Why? Because backups are encrypted at the source, both in flight and at rest. Multi-tebabt capabilities ensure the solution is efficient, effective, and scalable. Content-aware compression and WAN Acceleration* mean there is no negative impact on data transfer to the cloud. Now you can sleep better at night. (You’re welcome.)
- FAST: Storage and networking resource allocation, CPU, and RAM work together to make this disaster recovery cloud host extremely fast. With just a few clicks through a secure web portal, you can perform a full-site failover to a remote DR site located anywhere. Partial-site failovers will instantly switch over to selected VM replicas only. 1-click failover orchestration means you can execute quickly.
- SIMPLE: Built-in network extension appliances simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of their physical location. Full and partial failback make it easy to restore normal business operations after a disaster.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Veeam-driven Canopy enables DRaaS part of a comprehensive availability strategy that embraces virtualization and storage investments in your data center and extends them through your hybrid cloud. Affordable and efficient image-based VM replication delivers true cloud-based disaster recovery for all applications.
Canopy Cloud Backup Pricing
One-time set up charge: $950
|500GB storage||500GB storage|
|Per GB pricing model||Per GB pricing model|
|Repository in single data center||Repository data replicated to second data center|
|Up to 5 VMs at 100GB each (additional VMs at additional cost)||Up to 5 VMs at 100GB each (additional VMs at additional cost)|
|13 cents per GB per month||WAN acceleration available|
|13 dollars additional VM per month||26 cents per GB per month|
|13 dollars additional VM per month|
10 Mb/s bandwidth provided at no extra charge